Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Emily

This is a recent senior we did. She and her sister brought new meaning to the phrase, "awwww, how sweet!" They were so precious together. And aren't they both just adorable???

Emily is also just adorable herself. She has a smile to die for!! And then she's got that sweet personality to go with it which makes her all the more adorable! I love meeting these seniors who are not only beautiful on the outside, but they have it on the inside too. It just makes my job so much greater! Really, I feel guilty that I have such a wonderful job. I mean, I get to photograph all these neat kids from high schools all over the area, and make all kinds of new friends to boot! It really is a blessing to do what I do and it's people like Emily that make it all the more better!







No comments: